Monday, January 18, 2016

Taipei City - 陳三鼎 Bubble Milk Tea

Instagram


Value for money: 10/10
Cleanliness: 6/10
Service: 8/10
Quality of food: 9/10
Overall: 8/10


This place behind GongGuan MRT Exit 1 is well believed to be the first Bubble Milk Tea 珍珠奶茶 zhēn zhū nǎi chá. When I first arrived in Taiwan, I would occasionally indulge until I found this place. Now, I will only drink this place and save it for special occasions.


There's always a long line.


Each cup is $35, and I would strongly suggest getting the house special!


House special:
青蛙撞奶 qīng wā zhuàng nǎi
Even though it isn't the usual way bubble milk tea is written, this is the bubble milk tea you'll be wanting.

I recommend getting no ice 去冰 qù bīng. 


The tapioca balls are hot and when mixed in with the milk they form like a caramel and toffee like flavour throughout the drink. Flavour wise, it is fantastic. The tapioca balls themselves are slightly softer than chain stores such as 50 of Coco, which I much prefer. This is a perfect afternoon snack after a light lunch.

If you're in Taipei for a limited time, make some time for this, you won't regret it.




台北市中正區羅斯福路3段316巷8弄2號
No. 2, Alley 8, Lane 316, Section 3, Roosevelt Road, ZhongZheng District, Taipei City




Happy Eating!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home