Sunday, March 06, 2016

A collection of some of my favourites, so far...

As I reach 20,000 views on my website, I would like to share with all of you who have supported me, in one way or another, my top 10 restaurants/stalls/places I've posted about.

This is my top 10, but they're in no particular order - click the title for the link to my original post to read more.

Enjoy!




Recommended order: 鹹豆漿 xián dòu jiāng Salty soy milk













Recommended order: Mexican or Maple and Bacon Poutine.










3. 香港茶水攤 茶餐廳



Recommended order: 星洲炒米粉 xīng zhōu chǎo mǐ fěn Spicy Singapore vermicelli AND 
黑米仙草奶撈 hēi mǐ xiān cǎo nǎi lào Wild rice, grass jelly and milk pudding







4. 林東芳牛肉麵



Recommended order: 牛肉麵 niú ròu miàn Beef noodles






5. WAYO


Recommended order: WAYO fried chicken




 



6. 永樂市場



Recommended order:  米粉湯 mǐ fěn tāng  Rice noodle soup AND 蚵仔 zhá é zi Fried oysters






7. Caliburger


Recommended order: Cali Double w/ fries and a Strawberry Milkshake.







8. 平安京茶事 



Recommended order: 千層 qiān céng Green tea layered cake






9. RAW



Recommended order: It's a tasting menu, so you have no choice. But, that being said, I am sure you'll love it!





10. Bencotto


Recommended order: Brasato - 12hour braised Wagyu beef cheek, mashed potato and green peas with prosciutto








As ever, Happy Eating!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home